While choosing the best outdoor bar furniture, it is important to consider the unique preferences of your customers for having vital information regarding what to select and purchase for your bar. While appeal, durability and style are the key factors, other factors that shouldn’t be missed include clear measurements of the space where your outdoor bar furniture is to be placed, the style and design requirements and intended use and cost. Unlike with a covered porch or deck, outdoor bar furniture is exposed to external elements. Weather resistance and durability, thus become the most important considerations.
If your outdoor bar space is limited, it is better to avoid large pieces as they may dominate the entire space. Oversized outdoor bar furniture is more suited to big bars and restaurants. Many manufacturers offer mix and match choices with an added sectional sofa. Not just does this offer you enough seating space, nit it also shifts your bar traditional table and chair concept, making your bar a modern attraction.
Style & Design Requirements
Is the rest of the bar’s décor modern or traditional? While outdoor bar furniture is out of the bar, it must be complement the basic décor your bar has in its interiors, but in a way that works with your sense of style. It is nice to have the décor that jives, yet more importantly, an elegant mix of customer’s travels around the globe may speck more to the style, than making sure the interiors are all once particular design style.
For bar owners who wish to keep their outdoor entertaining, outdoor furniture must accommodate the kinds of crowds particularly served most of the times. Outdoor furniture that is used on a more frequent basis and for longer, must be developed well using sturdy materials and rigid construction.
In few of our earlier posts regarding commercial bike racks, we highlighted the importance of these racks. Commercial bike racks are a vital element of streetscape nowadays, both as a functional element for bikers and as aesthetic element for passersby and visitors.
In this article, we will highlight the most optimal locations where commercial bike racks should be fixed, so as to help authorities and commercial property owners exploit all the potential advantages offered by bike racks.
Commercial bike racks must be installed or located as per following guidelines:
- There should be at least a six-foot walkway. This doesn’t take into consideration frontage captured by street furniture.
- Bike rack should be in enough number in commercial districts. Racks must be located near prime destinations like libraries, hospitals, schools, transit stops, major shopping spots and other areas having high traffic of passersby.
- The locations having parking meter consolidation programs, bike racks must be provided to replace the meter poles, or these poles should be fitted with rings to enable bike parking.
- Racks must be located on either curb extensions or in finishing zones where possible. These racks should not be fixed at accessible parking or passenger loading areas.
- At the transit stops, commercial bike racks should be located near the back of hops, ahead of the shelter (where present), or to be placed outside but adjacent to shops. Bike sharing pods, wherever provided, should also be placed the same way.
- Spacing and placement of bike racks must consider dimensions while occupied.
- Bike racks located in furnishing zone must be perpendicular to curb where sidewalks are broad so that bikes being parked at them don’t project into edge zone or throughway.
- In absence of space, the racks can be placed parallel to curb.
- Bike racks must never be placed in front of any building or store, driveway or entrances and exits.
As we know Spring is in full swing in Scottsdale and everyone wants nothing more than to roam outside and absorb the great weather while it lasts. Outdoor furniture in Scottsdale therefore bears great significance. Here we highlight some of the most popular outdoor furniture trends and tips for Spring so that you can renovate your outdoors into a striking outdoor furniture in Scottsdale.
Now we can float in styles having custom floating outdoor furniture tables and chairs that can be tailored in terms of design to match the outdoor furniture theme you have. The floating outdoor furniture is resistant to fading and water and defies the harsh sun rays while it can also be used as conventional outdoor furniture all through the year, and to accommodate the guests during big backyard soirees last moment.
It is another trend being seen in outdoor furniture in Scottsdale. As an important necessity, fiberglass planters have become a great addition to many backyards for this season since this material is also resistant to fading and hence it is an ideal material for planting cacti or succulents that have enough exposure to the sun. They make it easier to bring color pops into the outdoors, bringing a Scottsdale friendly greenery as well as springtime solution.
Multipurpose and striking fire pits change your wintertime fire pits into the springtime flowered counter piece or succulent garden. They can also be changed into the ice chest in the summer. They provide style and functionality all through the year, irrespective of the season.
This furniture is highly popular in Scottsdale since it is resistant to sweating, staining, water, mold, temperature, fading, scratching and easy to maintain. It also looks and feels like real leather for striking outdoor living in Scottsdale.